Thursday, 12 April 2012
Every negative Event Contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
When anything 'Bad' happens, I remember tht everything that ever happened to me has within it the seed of something better. I look for the upside rather than the downsides.I ask myself, "where's the greater benefit in this event.....?? ".
I'm sure that you, too, can think back to several times in your life when you thought what had happened was the end of the world- u flunked a class, lost your job,lost of u friends, heartbroken, and such on, - and latter you realized it was a blessing in disguise. the trick is to realize that whatever u are going through now is going to turn out better in future as well.so look for the lemonade in the lemons. the more u begin to look for the good, the sooner and more often u will find it.and if u take the attitude tht it is coming, the less upset and discouraged u'll get while u're waiting for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment