Are there people in your life who always complaining and blaming others for their circumstances ???
are there people who are always judging others ?? spreading negative gossip, and talking how bad it is ??arghhh... why I always facing people like this, blah..blaah..blaah..sakit telinga mahu dengar bah, I truly can't stand it sometimes,..why they just sit there and complaining, this no good lah, that not good lah, kau tahu dia tu kan, begini kan, kadang-kadang dia itu kan, si Anu cakap dia tu.. and blahh..blahhh..( and now I'm started complaining already, hahaha ) tapi begitu la yang akan terjadi di kolej, class, office, cafe,..and such on lah.
We know that " complaining something will not make any change to it at all " right...(if you the one who almost always complain to the wrong people, stoooppp that Ok,because you are so annoying )..and ( to the one who want a happy fun time, stop spending time with them as well because you have to free yourself from the negative influence of others )..pengalaman dulu-dulu.hahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment